The Nigerian-born Grace Samson-Song is wired for diversity. Her gift to the Church is to build bridges of unity, especially through the power of the Media and Communication. She enjoys seeing connections happen through networking.
She is the Founder of The Maximize Group, and the Author of Crossing Intersections. She has served with Youth With A Mission (YWAM) on a National and Regional Leadership level. She worked with Media Village, Cape Town from 2002-2008 as the leader of the School of Video Production and Public Relations head.
With a dedicated passion to connect the Body of Christ, Grace has partnered strategically with several global movements/events in the past decade such as:
- Global Day of Prayer – Television Host
- Call2all – Africa Director
- World Prayer Assembly – Planning Team, Plenary Speaker and MC
- International Prayer Council – Steering Committee
- Teach Every Nation – Television Host
Others networks that she has served in Africa include:
- Movement for Africa National Initiative (MANI) – Events and Program
- World evangelical Network of South Africa – Events and Program
Her port of entry into Lausanne was when she served with Michael Oh on the planning team for Lausanne Younger Leaders event in 2006, and as Co-MC for the event. She has also served the Communications working Group of the Movement.
Grace is married to David Song, a Korean-American and they are blessed with a little boy, Phoenix.