Lausanne Global Classroom: Research and Strategic Information
Resources are available to use this Global Classroom episode in a variety of contexts including classrooms, small groups, and individual study. For free access to the video facilitation guide, discussion questions, academic syllabus, small group resources, supplementary materials, HD downloads of the videos and more create a free account or login in the sidebar on the right.
Videos in this episode
- Section 1: Theological and Philosophical Considerations
- Why Strategic Information Matters
- Biblical and Theological Foundations
- Strategic Information as Relational, Transformative Listening
- Section 2: What is Research, Anyway?
- Types and Kinds of Research
- Current Instances/Examples of the Influence of Research on Mission
- The Challenges of Research
- Section 3: Looking Forward
- What to do with Info/Data/Research
- Needs and Opportunities
- Challenge to Young Leaders